Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Friday, December 21, 2012

New Single Door Coca Cola Cooler for the Bakery





I bought this on eBay during Black Friday but it was not on sale, I was just in shopping mode LOL. I had been looking at it for a while, trying to decide if I should try to make it myself or just buy; I love it. You may remember that I have a large vintage coke sign painted on the side of the building http://jocelynsdollhouse.blogspot.com/2012/08/vintage-coke-hand-painted-wall-sign.html and I thought it would be cute to sell coke products in the bakery. All of the items are permanently glued in place but I already have water bottles. I ordered extra coke bottles and spoons for the coffee shop from another seller on eBay.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jocelyn,
    Great purchase. It will look just wonderful in your minis.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete