Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas, look what Santa bought me!



I ordered 2 of these today with Christmas money from my mom.
I feel in love with them when I saw them in Brae's house.
My sister in-law bought the dollhouse and my husband bought the power tools. He also turned the room into a craft room with a new floor and additional ceiling lights, it is still waiting on some finishing touches. I bought this lighted and decorated Christmas tree before Christmas from Home Depot for $6.98. The battery was included but the tip of the star makes it too tall to fit inside the Mountfield but it will be used somewhere! I really did well this year with the minis!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jocelyn
    I have two of those oil lamps, good choice
    ;-)
    I love the Le Chateau kit, I can't wait to see how do it...
    2013 is certainly looking bright...
    Best wishes
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...the Chateau. I seriously considered buying the same kit before I decided to scratch-build a smaller house instead.

    I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been a very very good girl this year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic Christmas gift!!!
    Enjoy it,

    Lina

    ReplyDelete