Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Sunday, January 9, 2022

The Aura

It all started when I decided to move the perfume cabinet out of my Juanita's Dress Shop room box. I can't explain what kind of shop it is now because I was trying to make a perfume shop but is is definitely not just a perfume shop. It just kind of created its own design, after I put my Marie LaVeau, Vodoo Queen doll inside. I named the shop Aura, which is a tribute to my youngest sister's online handmade candle shop. The address is the year she was born. 

This is the corner shop from my set of the Street of Shops by Houseworks from miniatures.com. I ordered a few years ago. I have been working on room boxes lately because I have been moving and organizing things to my new crafting space, pictures coming later.

I bought the mini bottles from Hobby Lobby and just filled them up.

I found this color changing acrylic paint in Hobby Lobby and I felt it would be perfect for the exterior.
I also used metallic gold paint, plastic jewels and stickers.