Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stocking the Bar with Baby Bottle Glasses!

I bought some alcohol to go with my bar. I realized that I needed some glasses. I discovered these party favors and thought they might work for drinking glasses. I cut off the tops and cut a few in half and sanded the edges. I found that I could get three different sizes. I will use some in my Mountfield Dollhouse kitchen to fill my cabinets. I am looking forward to making food and drinks.



5 comments:

  1. Great idea!
    What did you use to cut them with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a small razor saw. I showed a picture of it under the post "Scratch Built Dollhouse Bar Counter and Cabinet". You can find it in the craft section with the X-Acto Knifes, you can by the set or single blade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable idea! Where did you get them? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete