Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pictures of the Bakery Exterior Lights

Here is what the lights look like...well in the light. :) They have a flat base so it would be no problem to mount them on the wall. I would need to drill a hole to run the lights to the outside. I just need to figure out how to conceal the battery box. I was thinking of creating a drop ceiling underneath the second floor to hide the box or if it were possible to run the lights on a dollhouse lighting system by soldering the wires. I personally have not wired a house yet so? There also is a place on the battery box for an adaptor that goes with the Lemax system, which would mean buying two of those. But I really like the lights and they were cheap after the mark down, I did not want to buy any additional equipment. I just have no clear idea how to use them right now with this dollhouse, because they were just going to be spot lights in the yard. Ideas?








No comments:

Post a Comment