Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Monday, March 5, 2012

Bakery Second Floor Ideas: A Karaoke Bar, Lounge, Live Music Cafe or Studio Apartment

I rediscovered these pictures that I took when I still had the foam board mock-up of the bakery. I realized today that I had never shared my ideas for the second floor. I like the idea of a bar or a rental facility for parties, receptions, etc.  I am also considering a studio apartment downtown idea, something I always wanted when I was younger. These are my concepts for layouts. I feel that I am leaning more towards the bar idea, because I like the idea of looking through the window seeing the different lighting effects and the energy it would create, I love this bar! (Toby Keith). But on the other hand ( Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof), with the exception of the family of five that live in the Mountfield and my old childhood dollhouse, the Franklin, which is currently under "renovation" all of my other dolls are homeless living in a plastic tub for storage. Choices for a dollhouse community, Good Grief! (Peanuts :)











No comments:

Post a Comment