Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Monday, July 9, 2012

Coffee Bar Awning and Antique Door Handle

I installed the awning and added a few things to the exterior entrance. I made this awning the same time I created the one for the bakery. http://jocelynsdollhouse.blogspot.ca/2012/05/scratch-build-store-awning.htmlI spray painted two wooden dowels bronze and glued them to the bottom corners of the awning for support poles. I made a door handle from two small antique brass plated handles and a piece of scrap wood painted to match those for the bar in between. I am going to fill in the holes with paint. I added metal number stickers to the top of the door.









3 comments:

  1. The glass panel is wonderful! Great idea on the door handle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you, that means a lot to me coming from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glass panel is fantastic. I like the sign of the bar; it's original.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete