Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Not So Scary Halloween Party

CuteinMiniature has done it again! When I saw these mini creations, I just knew I had to create a kid's Halloween party. I never went out trick-o-treating as a child and I have always wanted to host a Halloween party. I'm not a fan of horror movies or anything too gruesome but I like to dress in costumes and eat candy. So the Mid-town Bungalow Dollhouse is going to be the host spot for the neighborhood kids party and with that great porch...this is going to be so cool! So many ideas in my head, I hope I can get it done before Halloween:0



3 comments:

  1. Hello Jocelyn,
    Those look amazing. Great work. I can't wait to see what else you whip up for your party!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jocelyn! I'm not a fan of halloween but like you, I enjoy the candy, Yet I can certainly see why you would want to have a halloween bash for the neighborhood children after seeing these marvelously yummy treats just waiting to be enjoyed! :D They are Beautifully made and look like FUN!!! What a Great Talent she has ( but still my favorite has to be the cornbread fixins)
    Thanks for sharing your trick or treats with us :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and what a party it's going to be! Can't wait to attend!
    Thanks so much, Jocelyn. Great post! Also, mini thanks to Giac and Elizabeth S. for the kind words and spectacular compliments!

    ReplyDelete