Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Craftsman Style Lamps for The Midtown Bungalow





My lamps finally came that were on back order for the Midtown Bungalow.  They have a nice weight to them from the metal base. I just wish there was a matching ceiling light. Now I can finally finish the house by installing the floor and new wall. I'm just one month away from my mini heaven ...Summer Break! I am not starting any new projects just finishing old ones, like my poor church. I'm planning an exhibition of the dollhouses this summer, so I need to finish up my old houses. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I always wondered about the quality of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jocelyn! Your lamp is a great fit for your bungalow. Also, I like the way that you have photographed them. :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocelyn, if you're up to a challenge, Emily at Architecture of Tiny Distinction made her own Craftsman ceiling lights (http://tinydistinction.blogspot.com/2013/06/making-arts-and-crafts-lantern-for.html). They're fragile, but not terribly difficult to make.

    ReplyDelete