Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Saturday, July 12, 2014

DIY Hanging Metal Pot Rack

I have always wanted a hanging pot rack in a dollhouse. I have been thinking of how to create one from scratch for a while now. Michaels has great stuff for mason jar projects and I came across this object used to created floral arrangements inside the jars. I thought it would be great as base for the rack. I considered using the hooks I used to hang the sign in my coffee shop but I decided on a chain from an old necklace, jump rings and a small hook. I sprayed the whole thing with black spray paint used for touching up a BBQ grills.





 

I connected all of the chains to one jump ring which I hung over the hook
Here it is spray painted black

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. This is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jocelyn,
    Terrific! it looks beautiful and very well made.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, Jocelyn! You never fail to impress me with you creativity and ingenuity! Well done, it looks fabulous installed in your kitchen.

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea! thanks for sharing..Hopefully Walmart has something similar

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete