Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Saturday, April 14, 2012

New LED Battery Operated Lamp








I bought LED battery operated porch lamps in the past and they were very bright but the LED bulb gave off this eerie blueish light that was OK for the outside not so much in the inside. So I was a little skeptical of the "new" LED battery operated lights which have a smaller base and "white" light. So I ordered one lamp that I felt would look good as entry light when my family arrived home even if the light was off.
It turns out that I love this new lamp! 
It has a nice weight to it and looks realistic even down to the switch at the base. The base is real frosted glass but it does not light up. I am going to order another like this one for the living room. I have been busy upgrading some of the furniture and accessories in the Mountfield, I will post pictures soon. Hobby Builders Supply or miniatures.com (where I ordered the lamp) is offering a one time 35% off the highest item if you friend them on Facebook for those who may not have known, like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment