Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mini Photograph Frames And Mirrors

When Hobby Lobby had 50% off on miniatures, I bought a lot of picture frames. I also started collecting real life small frames that would work in miniature. These are made from resin and cost a dollar. When I created the update the post on the fashion photo frame from the photo corners today, I started on some of these other frames.
this is a picture of my great-grandmother in a real life frame
my wedding and engagement pictures in a hobby lobby frames

my grandfather put this picture of he and my grandmother in this old watch
 and it was in my dollhouse when I was a little girl
Another hobby lobby frame with a "family" picture
I created with the dolls who live in my dollhouse using Pixelmator
more hobby lobby frames

I love this table.
I used this frame to create a mirror 

new battery operated floor lamp






No comments:

Post a Comment