Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Painter Doll by Maria Narbon

Degas self-portrait photograph
I visited her shop on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/marianarbon I saw her doll of the artist Monet in her catalogue. He is well made and his hair feels real and clothing is extremely detail. He came with the brush and towel. This doll is not Monet but I'm going to pretend that it is Edgar Degas. I love his work and he spent some time with his mother's family in New Orleans. A copy of his work also hangs in the hat shop and in the New Orleans dollhouse which makes him the perfect choice. I have always wanted to do an art studio. I had the easel and the table already. The house that will be his studio, I bought at Ernie's Attic sale in Atlanta a few years ago.
I knew he was home when he could stand in the attic

No comments:

Post a Comment