Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My New Piano


I bought this unfinished piano from my favorite brick and mortar store http://miniaturedesigns.com it will go in the bay window in the living room of the Painted Lady Dollhouse.



They are always very helpful in assisting me with hard to find furniture pieces to complete sets I have purchased and they also carry many unique pieces in their store and online. They are very friendly and helpful. The piano was out of stock at the time, so I had to wait a couple of weeks. I wish I lived in Atlanta so I could go more often.

I have never stained furniture before so I'm a little worried about messing up such a lovely piece. As an alternative I'm considering painting it an off white color and adding gold accents to tie into the furniture.
I'm not sure when that happened but it was an easy fix.



I am really concerned about finishing the inside. 




Any tips or suggestions how to finish????????????????????????????????

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful piece. It's very ornate for an unfinished piece. I like the idea of painting it with gold accents.

    ReplyDelete