Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Monday, May 28, 2012

Scratch Build Wall Mounted Sign with Bracket

I got an idea of how to make a sign with a mounting bracket and just used things I already had leftover from other projects. Wooden square dowels, "woodies" from the bar stools and street lamps, wooden oval from the coffee bar sign, screw eyelets and paint. I put it altogether and created a bracket mounted sign :)

Screw eyelets and a hand drill
I used the hand drill to start the hole
then I screwed the eyelets into the wood
I used the same oval from the coffee bar sign but this was meant to be a table top originally,  so I had glued three ovals together to create added thickness and painted the edges silver, but I could have just used one. 
These rings were too big and thin for the weight of this sign

I painted the bracket black and the sign white. I will add my logo later.
I used 4 screw eyelets and 2 jump rings to attach the sign to the post












No comments:

Post a Comment