Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Attic Master Suite













I have decided to add a bathroom to the attic and it turn into a master suite. I wanted to be able to see inside the bathroom. My first plan was an open concept without walls and the shower stall but... I thought about my own bathroom and decided it was best to have some separation:) Love you Jerry! I created the wall openings to allow in light from the room and to be able to watch TV in the bathroom, which is very important in our house. I am still undecided about the bedroom color, so the outside wall is unfinished. I have updated this bedroom here is the link http://jocelynsdollhouse.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-window-for-mountfield-attic-master.html

No comments:

Post a Comment