Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Saturday, September 1, 2012

My First Etsy Purchases

These are my first Esty purchases from Tweety Petie Products and I am very pleased with the seller, Bridget and her products. They are VERY realistic but they are not fragile to touch. I first saw the watermelons on a group post I'm a member of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ty-nee-stuff/ made by Tanya, the owner and then later I realized that Brae had purchased them as well. Once there, I saw the pizza and I bought the pizza. It is the most realistic one I have ever seen, it looks so good in person. The pizza is sliced with numbers on the back, which makes it easy to put back together. I bought some more stuff on Etsy but I will show you those later. I look forward to many more purchases in the future because my mini kitchen cupboards are bare!





7 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I also purchased the watermelons, (my first etsy purchase) and am awaiting their arrival. They look stunning!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D We are all in love with the watermelons!!! Hahaha. Her stuff is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watermelons are amazing. The pizza is fantastic. Great buys.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so good, I bought the watermelons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great choices! The watermelon's look so delicious and juicy as does the pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can almost taste and smell them both. They make me hungry when I look at them. The watermelon really does look juicy! I have not been this happy about a purchase in a long time. I am looking forward to my second purchase's delivery now.

    ReplyDelete