Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sick Day

I took off today, both Lucky and I have doctor appointments. Uncle Arthur be sure to tell Ursula I used my gift card to buy my inspiration book.

I decided to post some pictures of my flower garden and side yard. They are both still a work in progress. Mama told me that I need to update my grill because people who live in a house like this would not have a cheap grill!















By the way my house is a tribute to my family and friends, I am trying to incorporate different areas that reflect them. I have started three yards; one is for entertaining (Ralph and Sharon), one for flowers and relaxation (Grandma Howell, Grandma Bertha "D"and Maud), one for fruit and vegetables (Grandma Blake and Neomia and Maud, too!) I have not started this one, and a front yard. There are other things but I am going to see if you can spot them without my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment