Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Thursday, June 28, 2012

White Cafe Set to Hammered Metal Bronze Coffee Bar Tables and Chairs

I try to keep my blog free of personal issues but shortly after my last post I unexpectently lost a very close family member who was a great supporter of my miniature work. So it has been hard to get back into blogging. I had begun to work on the second floor of the building that houses the bakery. This is an old bar converted into a coffee shop and cafe. I started with white Hobby Lobby cafe sets by spray painting them with hammered metal texture in bronze and brown. I also painted the base of the bar stools.


1 comment:

  1. OMG, listen bff I always knew that you have a huge taste for great quality. And your dollhouse says it all. Jocelyn you have a something special kind of talent that no one can touch. I thought the millieum bulldog was something but this dollhouse is off the meat rack. All I can say is American Girl Doll please exit the stage left.lol! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete