Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Polymer Clay Dolls by JoMed

During the same time I was shopping on Etsy for food I saw this listing for the two sisters browsing miniatures. I liked the storyline JoMed created with the description, which helped sway me to buy them in her store, PocketPygmies.

I asked if she had a doll I could use as a mother. She told me that she did not but she could design one for me. The only information I gave her was the season, indoor clothing in pale shades and standing position. 


 




Originally, I only wanted the mother and the older sister but when I saw them together I didn't want to break up the family! I posted the pictures she sent me because her photos were so lovely. She is also designing the father that I am going to add later. http://jocelynsdollhouse.blogspot.com/2013/01/daddys-coming-home-polymer-clay-doll-by.html I have never had anything like them in my life, they are my early Christmas presents to myself. I have really been good this year, LOL!


9 comments:

  1. Jo makes wonderful dolls, and this is the start of a beautiful family. I want the mother's dress in real life! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet. I love the mom's expression. And to think they are made of polymer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo's dolls are fabulous lucky you to have a whole family they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jocelyn,
    they are magnificent! So weel made and beautifully detailed.
    good choice!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are so cute, now all you need is the Dad and maybe a baby to round them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these dolls are precious!!! very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly those are among the most lovely mini-dolls I have ever seen!!

    They deserve the best of dwelling places - will there be a Papa?

    Such faces & expressions!!! Truly awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These dolls are very expressive and the costuming on them hangs and drapes very well. I especially like the tilts of the mother's head and the reflective and genteel look in her eyes . Very pretty!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete