Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Quick and Easy Hat Boxes from Wooden Mini Round Boxes


This is one of those times when you ask yourself ,"Why have I never seen these before". So I am in the craft wood section of Hobby Lobby, I look up and see these mini round boxes, I instantly think hat boxes and I have a hat shop! They are too small for my actual hats but I like the decorative value of them, so I will use them as props.


I covered them with scrapbook paper and thin ribbons.




8 comments:

  1. Hello Jocelyn,
    those are great. the boxes you finished are just terrific and beautiful. Well done!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing! Mini hugs, Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im gonna come live near you, you find all the good stuff..we dont have a hobby lobby here just a PatCatan's :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Hobby Lobby, Michaels and JoAnn's are all that I have. I really wish I lived somewhere with real miniature shops and shows, so I would not have to work so hard for my mini habit. I have to shop with an "open eye".LOL

      Delete
  4. HI Jocelyn! I love what you have done with these little boxes! The scrap booking paper is such a great idea too because of the variety of patterns available.
    You have a Very Open Mini Eye! :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! You have a great supply of trimmings - I'd be tempted to turn the shop into a hat box shop just so I could make more boxes!!
    Enjoy...
    Si

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have any of the packages of round boxes for sale?

    ReplyDelete