Outside View

Outside View
The Exterior View of New Orleans Townhouse

Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Dolls House Emporium Blog Post about My Hat Shop Display Cabinet

I am so honored to have a post written by The Dolls House Emporium about the hat shop display cabinet that I made for the Corner Shop Dollhouse sold by them, now called Opal Lee's Millinery Shop. I have always admired their dollhouses and for years dreamed of owning just one and now I have three! How blessed I am and to have this written for my display cabinet and not the dollhouse's house it was made for is truly gratifying. It feels so good to be recognized in this way for something that you love doing for fun! Here is the link below to the blog post.

http://www.dollshouseblog.com/2013/07/12/10389/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheDollsHouseEmporium+%28The+Dolls+House+Emporium%29

3 comments:

  1. Lady,
    I am so very proud of you! Keep up the wonderful work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jocelyn,
    You have really brought their products to the next level.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my..Congratulations!

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete